Motorola has launched its new smartphone Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) in India on an event in Delhi. This device has some similar specifications as Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen). So lets check out the specifications.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) Specifications
[table id=42 /]
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) has 5.0-inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. This device is powered by 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. This device contains 1 GB RAM for 8 GB internal memory and 2GB RAM for 16 GB internal memory and the external Memory is expandable up to 32 GB.
The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box with a 2,470 mAh battery. The rear camera is 13 MP with autofocus, dual-tone LED flash with IR filter, f/2.0 aperture. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with latest 72-degree wide viewing angle to take selfies and video calling. It comes with Dual SIM compatibility which supports 4G LTE/3G HSPA+. WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivities are also there. This device also gives you a numbers of offers till August 2nd and the offers are:
1. 33% off on total bill value on Myntra
2. Flipkart fashion e-gift voucher of INR 500 with a minimum purchase of Rs. 1000
3. 100% cashback to 100 lucky customers
4. 100 lucky customers to get the Moto 360 watch at Re. 1
5. Double data offer for 6 months from Airtel in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
6. Free Wynk Plus subscription for 6 months in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
For Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen), both 1 GB and 2 GB variants come in Black and White colors directly from Flipkart for Rs. 11,999 and Rs. 12,999.