Motorola has launched their new smartphone Z2 Play in India which was announced earlier this month. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Moto Z2 Play
- 5.5″ Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 2.2GHz GHz Snapdragon 626 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, f/1.7 aperture, Laser Autofocus, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Single / Dual SIM
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging support
Moto Z2 Play features a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 626 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. Out of the box, Moto Z2 Play runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
There’s a 12MP camera placed at the back which comes with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, f/1.7 aperture, Laser Autofocus. The primary camera is capable of shooting 4K videos. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel snapper with a f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash. The handset comes with Dual SIM support with 4G VoLTE. The Fingerprint sensor placed at the front home button. Under the hood, the device has a 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging facility.
There are different mods available with this device like Moto GamePad, JBL SoundBoost 2, Moto TurboPower pack.
Moto Z2 Play is priced at Rs. 27,999 and comes in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colors. The device is up for pre-order in Flipkart and will be up for sale on 15th June. On pre-order, you can get Moto Mods at 50% off price. Along with this, you can also get Interest-free EMIs for 10 months, 100GB extra 4G data for Jio users and Moto Armor Pack with accessories like selfie stick, screen protector, Aluminum case.