Lenovo’s sub-brand Motorola has finally introduced its new smartphone Moto X4 at IFA 2017 in Berlin. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Moto X4
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB / 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 200GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Primary Rear Cameras: 12MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- Secondary Rear Camera: 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto X4 sports a 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Processor along with Adreno 508 GPU. It comes in two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The memory can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
At the back of the device, it has 12MP+8MP dual rear camera setup with dual-tone LED flash. The primary camera supports Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and can record videos up to 4K. The secondary 8MP rear shooter comes with 120° ultra-wide lens, f/2.2 aperture. The front facing camera is a 16MP shooter with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size.
The full body is made of aluminum frame and also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It also comes with IP68 rated Water and dust resistance. The fingerprint scanner is integrated into the front home button. Moto X4 has a 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging which helps to power up the battery up to 60% within 15 minutes.
Moto X4 comes with a price tag of 399 Euros (US$ 475 / Rs. 30375 approx.). First, the handset will be available in European markets and then will roll out globally. The device comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors variants.