After launching Moto G5 Plus last month Lenovo has finally launched Moto G5 in India. Moto G5 comes with a 5-inch Full HD Display with Snapdragon 430 chipset and 3GB RAM inside it. Let’s check out the full specsheet.
Specifications of Moto G5
- 5-inch 1080p Display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External storage up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Full HD (1080p) video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor
- Dual SIM
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2800mAh battery with rapid charging
Moto G5 is powered by Octa-Core 1.4GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 430 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Moto G5 sports 13MP camera at the back with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF. The camera can record up to 1080p videos. On the front, it has a 5MP camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor.
Moto G5 comes with Water repellent nano-coating body and Front-ported loudspeaker. The device also has a Fingerprint sensor placed under the Home button. Under the hood, it has a 2800mAh battery with rapid charging support.
Moto G5 is priced at Rs. 11999 in India and will be available from Amazon.in from today midnight. First buyers will get a 16GB microSD card for free and also Amazon Prime members will be Rs 1000 off in Amazon Pay balance.