Lenovo has launched their new G series smartphones Moto G4 and G4 Plus at an event in India. Moto G4 comes with a 5.5-inch Display, 2GB RAM and 13MP camera at the back. Lets check out other specs of this device.
Moto G4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto G4 comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD Display which is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor along with 2GB RAM inside it. The software is powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and hopefully, it will also get the next version of Andriod.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with Dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture which is able to capture 1080p Full HD videos. The front camera is a 5MP shooter with OmniVision OV5693 sensor and 84-degree wide-angle lens which will help to get better selfies.
Inside the device, there is a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support but unfortunately, there is no fingerprint sensor underneath the power button.
Moto G4 pricing is not official yet. It will be up for sale on Amazon.in next month.