Today Motorola has officially announced its two new budget smartphones Moto C and Moto C Plus after various leaks and rumors. Let’s check out the quick specsheet of these devices.
Specifications of Moto C
- 5-inch FWVGA display
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580M 64-bit processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-400 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 microns, 74° lens
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Single/Dual micro SIMs
- 3G / 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2350mAh removable battery
Specifications of Moto C Plus
- 5-inch HDdisplay
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor (4G)
- 1GB/2GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.8 aperture
- Single/Dual Nano SIMs
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with 10W rapid charge
Both Moto C and Moto C Plus feature a 5-inch display. Moto C comes in two variants 3G and 4G VoLTE and the 4G version is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580M 64-bit processor while the Plus version is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor.
Moto C has two variants, 8GB and 16GB of storage with 1GB of RAM and the other hand the Moto C Plus has 16GB of storage with two RAM variants- 1GB and 2GB.
Both the smartphones have a 2MP front facing camera but the difference is in the rear cameras; Moto C has got a 5MP shooter while Moto C Plus has got an 8MP shooter with LED flash.
Both the devices run on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Moto C sports a 2350mAh removable battery while the Moto C Plus has a 4000mAh battery with 10W rapid charge technology.
Moto C 3G 1GB RAM/8GB memory is priced at €89 ($97), Moto C 4G 1GB RAM/8GB memory is priced at €99 ($108). Moto C Plus 1GB RAM/16GB memory is priced at €119 ($130). Both smartphones will be available across Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The color options are Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black for both smartphones.