Microsoft has announced its new high-end smartphone Microsoft Lumia 950 XL today at an event in New York City. Lets take a look at the specifications of this device.
The Specifications of Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
- 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD OLED display
- 20MP PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), triple RGB LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB microSD
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Optional Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 3300mAh removable battery
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has a 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD OLED display. This device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB and expandable up to 200 GB via microSD card. This smartphone is running on Windows 10 Mobile out of the box.
The primary camera is 20MP PureView camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and a triple RGB LED flash which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with wide-angle lens for selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with Optional Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) facility with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, USB Type-C, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band, GPS and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivities. It has a 3300mAh battery with wireless charging even with flip cover and a liquid cooling technology for cooling device temperature.
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL comes in Black and White variant for $649 (Rs. 42,340 approx.) and will available from November.