Micromax has launched its latest budget oriented smartphone Evok Dual Note in India. This is the successor of last year’s Micromax Evok Note. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Micromax Evok Dual Note
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- Expandable Memory: 64GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, dual-tone flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, 78.4-wide angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
Micromax Evok Dual Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with Mali T860 GPU. The device comes in two variants 3GB and 4GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage. The memory can be expanded up to 64GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
At the back, the device bears 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor and dual-tone flash. The secondary rear camera helps to blur the background. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with soft LED flash, 78.4-wide angle lens, and f/2.0 aperture. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the front home button. To keep the lights on, the handset features a 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Evok Dual Note comes with a price tag of Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM variant and will be available from 22nd August exclusively from Flipkart. The device comes in Gold and Prussian Blue colour variants. No news for 4GB RAM variants.