Canvas Unite 4, company’s latest budget smartphone from the Canvas Unite series has launched in India. This device features a fingerprint sensor on the power button and a LED Flash on the front. Lets check out more specs.
Specifications of Micromax Canvas Unite 4
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Quad-core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 8GB internal storage
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Indus OS 2.0
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Canvas Unite 4 is powered by 5-inch HD IPS display. It is powered by Quad-core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 1GB DDR3 of RAM. The internal storage is 8GB which can be extended up to 64GB using MicroSD card. The device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with Indus OS 2.0 on the top.
The primary camera is 8MP with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is 5MP with LED flash. Under the hood it has a 2500mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas Unite 4 is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available both in offline and online stores. This device comes in Champagne Gold, grey and silver colors.