Micromax has launched their new Canvas series smartphone Canvas Infinity in India. The device comes with 5.7-inch Display with very thin bezels which offering 83% screen-to-body ratio and 18:9 aspect ratio. The display is HD+ with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels and comes with 2.5D curved glass on the top.
Specifications of Micromax Canvas Infinity
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 83% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- GPU: Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Primary Cameras: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2900mAh battery
Canvas Infinity is powered by quad-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 308 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat which can be later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter which comes with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV and 1080p video recording. While the front camera is a 16MP shooter camera with f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV, LED flash and 1080p video recording.
The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back beneath the rear camera. To keep the lights on, the handset features a 2900mAh battery under the hood.
Micromax Canvas Infinity comes with a price tag of Rs. 9,999 and will be available from Amazon.in starting from 1st September. The pre-order has already started from today. This device comes in a Black color variant.