As expected, Meizu has introduced its new midrange phablet M3 Max at an event in China. The phablet was spotted last week on Weibo. The device will directly compete with Mi Max and Honor Note 8. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M3 Max
- 6-inch Full HD IPS display with 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz)
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging support
Meizu M3 Max comes with 6-inch Full HD IPS display with 450 nits brightness. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with Mali T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal memory is 64GB which can be further extended up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.1 on the top.
Coming to the Camera part, Meizu M3 Max is integrated with 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF. The front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter. The device has a Fingerprint sensor on the front, placed under Home Button.
Meizu M3 Max supports 4G VoLTE and Hybrid Dual SIM. Under the hood, the device has a 4100mAh battery with fast charging support.
Meizu M3 Max is priced at 1699 yuan ($255) and comes with Champagne Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Grey colours. The device is up for pre-order from today and will be available from 12th September.