Meizu has announced its new smartphone m3 at an event in China, the successor of m2 smartphone. Meizu m3 comes with a 5-inch HD Display, 2GB RAM with Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor. It supports 4G LTE but lacks a fingerprint scanner.
Specifications of Meizu m3
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), GPS , GLONASS
- 2870mAh battery
Meizu m3 comes with an 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display (1280 x 720 pixels). The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU.
The device comes in two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. It runs on YunOS with FlyMe 5.1 on the top of it.
As the camera options, Meizu m3 is equipped with a 13-megapixel shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual SIM support where the second slot can be used as MicroSD slot. It has a 2870mAh battery under the hood.
For 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant Meizu m3 is priced at 599 yuan (USD $92/Rs. 6,200) and for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant it is priced at 799 yuan (USD $122/Rs. 8,150 approx). The device comes in Gold, White, Blue, Grey and Pink colors. It is now available through the official site of Meizu and will start shipping from 29th April. There are no details on the global release yet.