Meizu is going to launch Meizu m2 in India on October 12 which was announced in China somedays before. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of Meizu m2
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio
- AGC Dragontrail glass protection
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass
- 5MP front-facing camera, 4p lens
- 1.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (the second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 2500mAh battery
Meizu m2 has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio. This device is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor along with the Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB and can expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card. This smartphone is running on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5 out of the box.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED Flash and Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP 4p lens for selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (the second slot can also be used as microSD slot) facility with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), GPS / GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivities. It has a 2500mAh battery.
The Meizu m2 comes in White, Blue, Grey and Pink color variants and it is priced 599 Yuan or Rs. 6,100. It is expected that the cost of this device in India will be around Rs. 7000.