As expected, Meizu has launched their latest “E Series” smartphone E2 at an event in China. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Meizu E2 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass Display
- Octa-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 64-bit processor
- Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Quad-LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Flyme 6.0 based on YunOS
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging
Meizu E2 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass Display with 1000: 1 contrast ratio. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 64-bit processor along with Mali T880 GPU. The device has two variants; 3GB RAM with 32GB of storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage. The memory can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, E2 runs on Flyme 6.0 based with YunOS on the top.
Meizu E2 features a 13-megapixel shooter at the back with Quad-LED Flash, PDAF, and f/2.2 aperture. The Quad-LED Flash promises to have clearer pictures even in low light conditions. While on the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device supports 4G VoLTE with Hybrid Dual SIM. It has mTouch fingerprint placed on the Home button which can unlock the phone within 0.2 seconds. Under the hood, the device has a 3400mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Meizu E2 is priced at 1299 yuan ($188) for the 3GB RAM variant while the 4GB RAM variant is priced at 1599 yuan ($230). The device comes in Champagne Gold and Moonlight Silver. E2 is already up for pre-order and will go on sale from 29th April.