Back in July 2016, Meizu announced MX6 with 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and Deca-Core Helio X20 processor. The device was priced at 1999 yuan ($300). Now Meizu has announced another variant of MX6 with 3GB of RAM. Rest of the specs are same as the 4GB RAM variant.
Meizu MX6 3GB RAM Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD LCD display
- Deca-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2 on the top
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 4K video record
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging support
This new 3GB variant of MX6 is priced at 1799 Yuan ($270) which is pretty high we would say as there are already so many smartphones with Snapdragon 820 selling for the exact price or lower. The device will be up for sale from 1st October in China.