Reliance Retail has launched its new budget smartphone LYF Water 11 in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of LYF Water 11
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Octa-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735A 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External storage up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel auto front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
LYF Water 11 comes with 5-inch HD IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735A 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. This device has a 16GB internal storage which can be further extended up to 64GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. Under the hood, LYF Water 11 has a 2100mAh battery. It doesn’t have any fingerprint but it supports Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) with Hybrid Dual SIM.
LYF Water 11 is priced at Rs. 8,199 in India and comes in Gold colour variant.