LG is all set to launch their new smartphone LG X cam in India with Dual Camera setup. The smartphone was announced back in February. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of LG X cam
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
- 1.14GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2,520mAh battery
LG X cam comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell Touch display. The device is powered by 1.14GHz Octa-Core processor along with 2GB of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 200GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The device comes with Dual camera setup. The primary camera has 13MP and 5MP Dual rear cameras along with LED Flash. On the other had, the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter.
The device supports 4G VoLTE and Hybrid Dual SIM. Under the hood, the device has a 2520mAh battery.
According to Mahesh Telecom, LG X cam will be priced at Rs. 18,999 and the MRP will be Rs. 21,500. It will be launched soon.