LG G5 ‘Lite’ is spotted in TENAA and certainly certified in China. This device is named as LG G5 but with downgraded specs we can call it LG G5 Lite. The smartphone is rumored to get 3GB RAM instead of 4GB and Snapdragon 652 processor. Lets check the other quick specifications of this device.
LG G5 Lite Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) always-on display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Dual-tone flash, laser auto focus, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 2700mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
LG G5 Lite will have a 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) always-on display with 3D Arc Glass. The device will be powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
At the back of the device there will be two rear cameras. First camera will be 16MP with laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording and the second one is 8MP with 135-degree wide-angle lens. The front-facing camera will be 8 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C connectivities. The device will have a removable 2700mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
LG G5 Lite name is not confirmed yet. The smartphone is likely to launch on Brazil, Panama, Mexico, Chile and there are no words on pricing yet.