Letv is ready to enter the Indian smartphone industry with it’s latest phablet Le Max which is being previewed in some cities across India. The device will officially launch in mid-January. Lets checkout the specs of this device.
Letv Le Max Specifications
- 6.33-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- 21MP rear camera with, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, dual ISP support
- 4MP front camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery
LeTV Max has a huge 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) QHD display. This smartphone is powered by 3.5 Ghz Octa-core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. The internal memory of this smartphone is 64GB/128GB which is running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI OS.
The primary camera is 21MP camera with Sony IMX230 Sensor, f/2.0 aperture and Dual tone Led flash. The front-facing camera is 4MP with 81.6-degree wide-angle lens and OmniVision OV4688 sensor to take selfies and for video calling purpose. The device has Dual SIM functionality with Fingerprint sensor. As connectivity options it has 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS. It has also got a whopping 3400mAh battery.
The company will release more devices soon in Indian market. There is no info on pricing now. The company also said that they will customize their devices for Indian customers.