Lenovo has introduced its new Yoga series tablet Yoga Tab 3 Plus during IFA 2016 in Berlin. This device was leaked last week. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
- 10.1-inch WQXGA IPS display with 299ppi
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera
- 5-megapixel fixed focus front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Single SIM (optional)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi 802.11 ac, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 9300mAh battery with fast charging
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus comes with 10-inch Quad-HD IPS display with 299ppi pixel density. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which can be further extended up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera comes with 13MP shooter, and 5MP fixed focus camera. Under the hood, Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus has a huge 9300mAh battery with fast charging.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus is priced at 299 Euros ($334 / Rs. 22,350 approx.) and will be available from November 2016. This device comes in Puma Black Finish and Gunmetal Grey colors variants.