Lenovo Vibe Shot was introduced in Barcelona last year. It is launching on India on September 22nd. The company will also live stream this event. The Lenovo Vibe Shot is expected to be priced around Rs. 20,000 in India and it comes with Titanium Grey, White and Rose Red color variants. Lets check out its specifications.
Lenovo Vibe Shot Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch(1080×1920 pixels) Full HD display
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage Capacity: 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with triple-tone LED Flash, OIS, Laser Auto focus. 8 MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 3000mAh battery (non removable)
- Dimensions: 142.7 mm x 70.0 mm x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 145gm
- Network: 4G LTE / 3G
- Add-ons: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Colour: Titanium Grey, White and Rose Red
Lenovo Vibe Shot will have a 5.0 inch full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display. This device will be powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The device will run on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Vibe UI on the top of it.
The rear camera is 16 MP with triple-tone LED Flash, OIS, Laser Auto focus and the front camera is 8 MP to take high quality selfies and also for video calling. It comes with 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. It has also got 3000mAh battery which can enhanced its standby time and using capability.