Lenovo Vibe S1 was officially announced at IFA 2015 in Berlin back in September. Now it is officially launched in India. Lets go through the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe S1
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- 13MP rear primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, BSI sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 2MP secondary front-facing camera (depth of field analyzer)
- Dimensions: 143.3×70.8×7.8 mm
- weighing around 132 grams
- 2500mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo Vibe S1 comes with a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor along with 3GB RAM and 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Vibe UI on the top of it.
The smartphone comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and BSI sensor. On the front there are two cameras. Primary front facing camera is 8MP with BSI sensor and the secondary front-facing camera is 2MP which can analyze the depth of field, blur the background, swap the background etc. It also comes with a improved low light performance.
The device comes with Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM where the second SIM card slot can be used as microSD slot. As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS. The device packs in a 2,500 mAh non-removeable battery under the hood with a minimum capacity of 2420 mAh.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 is available in Midnight Blue and Pearl White as color options and has been priced at Rs 15,999 in India. This smartphone will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from midnight today. So, if you are a selfie lover then you should grab this device.