As expected, Lenovo has launched Vibe K5 Note in India. The device packs a 5.5-inch Full HD Display, MediaTek Helio P10 SoC, 13MP rear Camera. Let’s check out more specs of this device.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front camera with 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby ATMOS
- Dual SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 178-degree wide viewing angle. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with Mali T860 GPU and 3GB / 4GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD. Out of the box, the device comes up with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter along with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and the secondary camera is an 8MP shooter with 77.4-degree wide-angle lens.
The device has Dual SIM support along with 4G LTE and fingerprint sensor at the back. It also has Dolby ATMOS integrated for enhanced audio. Under the hood, the device has a 3500mAh battery.
The 3GB RAM variant of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note is priced at Rs. 11,999 and the 3GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 13,499. The device comes in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Graphite Grey colors. It will be available on Flipkart from 3rd August.