As expected, Lenovo has officially launched their new smartphone K6 Power in India. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Power
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32 GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh non-removal battery
Lenovo K6 Power comes with a 5-inch Full HD IPS display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Lenovo K6 Power has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF and on the front it has an 8MP shooter. The device supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. Under the hood, Lenovo K6 Power has a huge 4000mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The device is priced at Rs. 9999 in India and comes in Gold, Dark Grey, and Silver colors. It will be available on Flipkart from 6th December at 12PM.