LeEco Le Max2 was announced back in April this year in China. The smartphone packs a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 820 SoC and 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. Initially, the 4GB variant was up for sale, but the 6GB RAM version was in a queue. Now the Chinese company is taking pre-orders for this device from their official store.
The device will be delivered within 2weeks of ordering. So by the end of June, you will get hands on the device. LeEco is holding an event in India on 8th of June and they are likely to launch all their new Le series phone. But there’s a less chance for the 6GB variant of Le Max2 at the moment.
Specifications of LeEco Le Max2
- 5.7-inch Quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory and 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support