LeEco or LeTv (recently re-branded name) has launched its new smartphone for Rs. 10,999 in India. Lets check out the specifications of LeEco Le 1s.
Specifications of LeEco Le 1s
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) 2.2GHz processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android 5.0 Lollipop based EUI 5.5
- fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
LeEco Le 1s has a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels in-cell display with 500nits brightness. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) 2.2GHz processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB eMMC5.0 which is not expandable. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box with EUI 5.5 on the top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF which is able to record upto 4k videos at 30 fps and 720p at 120 fps. The front-facing camera is 5MP with Samsung S5K5E2 sensor and 85-degree wide-angle lens to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0 connectivities. It also comes with a huge 3000mAh battery.
The LeEco Le 1s priced only Rs. 10,999 in India and comes in Gold color. This device will be available from 2nd Feb on Flipkart and the registration in going on. The device can be a deal breaker and main competitor of companies like Xiaomi and Yu.