Lava has launched their new smartphone Iris X1 Selfie which is more focused to take selfies. Lets checkout specifications.
Lava Iris X1 Selfie Specifications
[table id=45 /]
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4 μm Pixel Size and Gorilla Glass 3 Cover lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 133.5mm X 66.0mm X 8.5mm; Weight: 140g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Lava Iris X1 Selfie has 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor along with 1GB DDR3 RAM. It has 8GB internal memory which is expandable upto 32GB via microSD.
The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box. It has 2000mAh battery. The rear camera is 8 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4 μm Pixel Size and Gorilla Glass 3 Cover lens. The front-facing camera is 5MP with LED flash.
The Lava Iris X1 Selfie is priced at Rs. 6777 in India and comes in Icy white, Royal Black and Purple colors.