Intex has just launched it’s latest budget smartphone, Cloud Swift. Lets check out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Intex Cloud Swift:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail Glass
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735A processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage Capacity: 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Network: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+
- Add-ons: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio
- Dimentions: 144.5×72.5×8.9mm
- Weight: 140grams
- Colour: Champagne and Grey colors
The Intex Cloud Swift comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail Glass protection. This device is powered by 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735A processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD. This smartphone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 8MP with LED Flash while the front camera is 5MP to take selfies and video calling purpose. It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ network options and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio as connectivity options. The battery is 2500 mAh.
The device comes in Champagne and Grey colors and has been priced at Rs. 8888. It can bought exclusively from Snapdeal. Registration starts today and this phone will be available from October 20.