InFocus just announced it’s new smartphone InFocus M812 in India. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of InFocus M812
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass protection
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8 MP front camera
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal memory and expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI
- 2900mAh (non-removable) battery
InFocus M812 has 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass protection. This device is powered by 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which is expandable up to 128 GB using microSD. This device is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box with Inlife UI on the top of it.
The rear camera is a 13 MP with true tone LED Flash. The front-facing camera is 8 MP with 88-degree wide-angle lens for selfies and video calling purpose. It also has Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG connectivities. It has whooping 2900mAh battery.
InFocus M812 is priced Rs. 19999 and available on September 23rd in SnapDeal. The registration has been started.