Huawei has announced G9 Lite today at an event in China. G9 Lite comes with a 5.2-inch Display, 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera and Snapdragon 617 or Kirin 650 processor. Lets checkout the other specs of this device.
Huawei G9 Lite Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Octa-Core 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 / Kirin 650 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU / Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- 13-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, 4P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000 mAh battery
Huawei G9 Lite comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 / Kirin 650 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU / Mali T830 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The device comes with 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB with microSD. The device runs onAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1 on the top of it.
As the camera options, Huawei G9 Lite is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM. It also comes with fingerprint sensor on the back.
As connectivity options, The device comes with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS. The device has got a 3,000mAh battery under the hood.
Huawei G9 Lite is priced at 1,599 yuan (Rs. 16400 approx) and 1,699 yuan (Rs. 17400 approx) for different SoC variants. It comes in Gold, White and black colors. The smartphone is now available to order in China and it will be up for sale from 13th May.