HTC has announced their latest flagship smartphone U Ultra from the “U Series”. The smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch 2K Super LCD 5 Display Display along with a 2-inch LCD 5 Secondary Display at the top of the main display. The phone comes with glass finish both on the rear and the front. The rear panel is curved on all four edges, and it also comes with the multi-layered color finish. Let’s check out the quick specs sheet.
HTC U Ultra specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 Display
- 2.0-inch 520 PPI Super LCD 5 Secondary Display
- Sapphire Glass (128GB variant) / Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64/128GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- Hybrid dual SIM
- 12-megapixel Rear Camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Laser Auto Focus, 4K video recording
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, HTC USonic
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
HTC U Ultra is powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor along with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB/128GB which can be extended up to 2TB using microSD card. Out of the box, HTC U Ultra comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI.
As Camera options, HTC U Ultra sports a 12MP shooter on the rear with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Laser Auto Focus. The camera can record up to 4K videos. On the front, it has a 16-megapixel shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
HTC U Ultra also has HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, HTC USonic and four microphones that are always listening. It can record “3D audio”. Under the hood, the device comes with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging.
HTC U Ultra comes with a price tag $750. It comes in Ice White color, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Cosmetic Pink colors. The Sapphire Glass variant with 128GB is priced at $910 in Taiwan. The devices are up for pre-order from htc.com from today.