HTC has announced its first new HTC One A series smartphone HTC One A9 with some stunning specs. Lets check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of HTC One A9
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 4 Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- 2150mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
HTC One A9 has 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display which is protected by 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4. This device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB for 2GB variant and 32GB for 3GB RAM variant which is expandable up to 2TB using microSD card. This smartphone comes with latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI out of the box.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 4 Ultrapixel with f/2.0 aperture to take selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, NFC connectivities. It has a Multi-directional fingerprint sensor and a 2150mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 facility.
The HTC One A9 comes in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet color variants and priced $399.99 (Rs. 26,000 approx.) for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage unlocked version. This device is up for the pre-order in US and will be available globally from the first week of November with free Google Music subscription for 6 months.