Downloading videos from various social media website always seem to be a more complicated task for many of us. All the time we can’t stick with desktop or laptop for downloading videos from YouTube or Facebook. So we try to download videos from YouTube using our Android phones. Even though there are many websites and app that claims to be the Best ways for downloading YouTube and Facebook videos for free. But the fact is that very few sites fulfill what they say, and same applies to the apps available in Google Play Store.
However, downloading the copyright-protected videos from YouTube is against the policy of Google, so very few video downloader apps are available in Play Store. Luckily, we came across a super fast and attractive app through which you can download YouTube videos on your Android phone. The app which we are going to use for downloading videos from YouTube and Facebook is SnapTube.
The app isn’t available in Google Play Store due to a copyright issue of YouTube videos which we mentioned earlier. You don’t need to panic since I have dropped a download link of the app for you at the end of an article. Before moving ahead to the process, it’ll be very useful for you to know the SnapTube app’s features.
The SnapTube is a fast, reliable and simple designed video downloader app with lots of amazing features. The app allows the users to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, Dailymotion and other various websites. SnapTube app not only allows to download videos it also capable of extracting audio from videos too. It also has a search bar on top for searching videos and download icon next to it for checking the download process.
All the videos in the app are well set up in categories and subcategories like movies, songs, trailers, etc. SnapTube app shows top videos trending on a particular region similar to YouTube which you can change within settings. It also has clipboard link identification for quick pasting the copied URL from a clipboard to download. The app also has following features such as,
- Allows to download videos in various resolution and also in multiple formats like HD, MP4,3gp and so on.
- Set Custom download path ( manually select the desired folder to save the videos after downloading).
- Select Maximum download task ( select number of videos to download while using wifi and 2G/3G/4G).
- Ability to increase or decrease download speed.
- Wifi-only download mode, Fast download mode, and download app Update via wifi.
These are the amazing features that you’ll be likely to experience with the SnapTube app. Genuinely, I hope you all must have known about the bunch of features that the app provides. Well, you came here in search of a better way to download your favorite videos from YouTube and Facebook using your Android device. So now I’ll let you know “how to download Facebook and YouTube videos on Android phone.”
Before beginning the process that you must need to download the SnapTube app for downloading videos both from Facebook and YouTube. You can download the SnapTube app from here and also at the end of the article. So Without creating more ado let’s move,
How to Download Facebook videos on your Android Devices
- Firstly, you must open the SnapTube app and after selecting Facebook in video sites. Then you should login to your Facebook account by entering your username and password. After successfully logging in to Facebook you must search for the desired video which you want to download.
- Once you have the video ready, you must gently tap on the red download icon which is present on lower right corner of the screen.
- As soon as you tap on the download icon, you’ll get a pop-up showing two or more resolution to choose. In which, you can select the video resolution of the as per your needs.
- After selecting the resolution for video, the download process initiated, which you can check from the download section.
- And after downloading, the video will be saved on your phone. So now you know how to download Facebook videos with your Android, pretty simple isn’t it.
How to Download YouTube videos on Android Phone:-
- Just launch the SnapTube app and select YouTube from video sites category, to download the videos from YouTube.
- You can download the YouTube videos either by searching them on SnapTube or just copy and paste the YouTube video link from any other apps like UC Browser, Chrome, etc.
- Once you copy the YouTube video link, a red download icon will pop-up on the screen following a notification from the SnapTube app. (It doesn’t matter from where you copy the YouTube video link from). I have used UCmini Browser for Copying the YouTube video link, and you can see the screenshot below.
- On tapping the notification, it will take you to the app for selecting the resolution of your choice. As soon as you choose the resolution for video, the download process begins.
- After completing the download process, the video gets saved in the default storage path on the app. Later, you can have fun watching the downloaded videos, which gets stored on your phone.
Finally, you should now be able to download YouTube and Facebook videos using Android phone. It is best and the easiest way of downloading YouTube and Facebook videos on Android. It’s vital to mention that since SnapTube isn’t applicable to Google policies you will not able to install the app. Unless you allow the installation of apps from unknown resources option in phone settings. If you haven’t yet downloaded the SnapTube app, grab it from APKMirror. It’s free and safe to download, so you can start downloading your favorite videos from YouTube and Facebook on Android. I hope you’ll now be able to download videos after reading this complete guide. If you have issues while downloading videos, kindly do mention it in comments below.