Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched a new mid-range smartphone Honor 9i in India. This same device was introduced as Maimang 6 in China.
Specifications of Honor 9i
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD+ display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- GPU: MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB with microSD
- Sim Type: Hybrid Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Primary Camera: 16MP+2MP camera, dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 13MP+2MP camera, soft LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 3340mAh battery
Honor 9i comes with a 5.9-inch Full HD+ Full-Screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D Curved Glass. The device is powered by Kirin 659 SoC with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of onboard storage and MaliT830-MP2 GPU. The memory can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1.
Coming to the camera specs, Honor 9i features 16MP+2MP dual camera setup at the back with dual-tone LED flash. While on the front it has 13MP+2MP dual camera with soft LED flash. So four cameras are there for a midrange smartphone. Pretty impressive! To keep the lights on, the device has a 3340mAh battery under the hood. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back.
Honor 9i comes with a price tag of Rs. 17,999 in India and comes in Aurora Blue, Graphite Black, and Prestige Gold colors. The device is a Flipkart exclusive and the sale will start from October 14th.