Honor, the sub-brand of Huawei has launched a new mid-range smartphone honor 6X in India. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Honor 6X
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 px) 2.5D Curved Glass IPS Display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor
- Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Internal Storage
- External storage up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 12MP+2MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh battery with quick charging
Honor 6X features a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D Curved Glass IPS Display. The device is powered by Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor along with Mali T830-MP2 GPU. In terms of RAM and internal storage, the device comes in two variants 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The internal memory can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1 on the top.
As camera options, Honor 6X has a 12MP+2MP Dual camera setup at the back. The rear camera comes with LED Flash, 1.25um pixel size, 6P lens, PDAF. The secondary 2MP can be used to get the perfect blur effect. On the front, it has an 8MP camera to take the perfect selfies.
The device has Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support. It also has a round shaped fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, it has a 3340mAh battery with quick charging support.
The 3GB RAM variant of Honor 6X is priced at Rs. 12,999 and the 4GB variant with 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 15,999 in India. The devices will be available exclusively on Amazon.in.