Gionee M5 Plus, the new member in the M series lineup smartphone is now all set to launch on 21th December. Lets have a look at the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee M5 Plus
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla 2.5D glass protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB /64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- Amigo UI based Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP or 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.7×81.0×8.2mm
- Weighing around 206 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5020mAh battery
Gionee M5 Plus will have a 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 2.5D glass protection. The device will be powered by 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor along with 3GB of RAM. The device will have a 32GB /64GB Internal storage which is also expandable up to 128GB with micro SD. It will run on Amigo UI based Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
As camera options, there will be a 8MP or 13MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. The device will feature a Fingerprint sensor assembled in the home button.
As connectivity options there will be 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG facility. There will be a whooping 5020mAh battery under the hood with fast charging facility.
There are no further information about this device. Pricing will be revealed on 21st December.