Flipkart is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in India, and the Big Billion Day Sale is one of the most awaited events by Flipkart.
Big Billion Day sales on Flipkart happen frequently and offers the best steal deal prices on almost all the items that are listed on Flipkart including clothing, electronics, and other items.
The latest Big Billion Day sale is scheduled from September 20 till September 24 will be the biggest Big Billion Day event from Flipkart. This event features the caption “Ab Mahengaai Giregi” and the event have been gaining a lot of publicity in the last few days across all the popular social media sites.
If you are one among the millions of people waiting for the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale, then today we bring you a detailed insight on all the offers and price drops that you can expect with the latest Big Billion Day sale.
Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale 2017 Details:
The Flipkart Big Billion Day sale is scheduled as follows:
1. From September 20 till September 24: On all items excluding electronics, mobile phones, and related accessories.
2. From September 21 till September 24: Mobiles, Electronics, and related accessories.
Now that you know the dates of the Flipkart Big Billion Day sales, below are some of the exciting technology deals that you can avail during this season.
Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale Deals on Smartphones:
- Lenovo K8 Plus for Rs. 8,999: Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A for Rs. 6,999: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S7 at Rs. 29,990: Click Here
- Moto C Plus at Rs. 5,999: Click Here
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro at Rs. 6,499: Click Here
- Panasonic P85 at Rs. 4,999: Click Here
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 at Rs. 9,999: Click Here
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 at Rs. 8,999: Click Here
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie at Rs. 9,999: Click Here
- Yu Yureka 2 at Rs. 11,999: Click Here
- Xolo Era 1x at Rs. 3,999: Click Here
- Panasonic P55 Max at Rs. 7,499: Click Here
- Intex 5.5 VR Plus at Rs. 5,499: Click Here
- Panasonic Eluga Ray X at Rs. 7,999: Click Here
- Sansui Horizon 1 at Rs. 3,499: Click Here
- Sansui Horizon 2 at Rs. 4,999: Click Here
- iVoomi me3s at Rs. 5,999: Click Here
- iVoomi me3 at Rs. 4,499: Click Here
- iVoomi me1 at Rs. 3,499: Click Here
Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale Laptop Discounts:
- 20%-30% off on HP Laptops: Click Here
- 10%-20% off on Dell Laptops: Click Here
- 10%-20% off on Lenovo Laptops: Click Here
- 10%-20% off on Acer Laptops: Click Here
- 5%-10% off on Apple MacBooks: Click Here
Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale Offers on Television:
Flipkart is offering different discounts of Televisions depending on the manufacturer and TV display size. Click here to check out all the amazing Flipkart Big Billion Day offers on televisions.
Other Amazing Flipkart Big Billion Day 2017 Offers:
Below are some of the other awesome offers you can avail during the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale 2017.
- Up to 60% off on Mobile Phones: Click Here
- Up to 40% off on Laptops: Click Here
- Up to 50% off on Smartwatches: Click Here
- Up to 65% off on Cameras: Click Here
How to get additional discounts during Flipkart Big Billion Day Sales?
Apart from the regular offer provided on products by Flipkart during the Big Billion Day sales, you can avail additional discounts as well. But how?
Well, Flipkart offers additional discounts on certain products if you make the payment using credit/debit cards of certain banks. So make sure to keep your credit/debit cards of banks like Axis Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank ready so as to get maximum discounts while purchasing items.
If you do not own a credit/debit card from any of the above-mentioned banks or if the item you are about to purchase does not have any offers for the credit/debit card of your bank, you can choose to make payment using the PhonePe app to get additional 10% off on any purchases made on Flipkart.
How to Play “Bid and Win” on Flipkart?
The “Bid and Win” is a new bidding game that will happen during the Flipkart Big Billion Day sales. During the “Bid and Win” war, several items will be listed for which you will be able to bid your dream price.
The lowest and unique price will win the war and the bidder can purchase the item for the amount of his bid. Each bid will cost you 5 points, and the points will be replenished in a timely manner.
To participate in the Flipkart “Bid and Win” war, click here.
How to play the “Play and Win” challenge on Flipkart?
The “Play and Win” is another challenge introduced by Flipkart for the Big Billion Day sale.
In the “Play and Win” challenge, you will have to complete several simple tasks in order to win tickets. At the end of the timer, a winning ticket number will be announced and the winner can take home awesome prices.
To know more about the Flipkart “Play and Win” challenge, click here
Enjoy the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale of 2017.