Elephone has announced its new smartphone Elephone Vowney with Android 5.0 Lollipop or Windows 10 variant. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of Elephone Vowney
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS display with 535 ppi pixel density
- 20.7MP rear primary camera with dual LED flash, Sony Exmor IMX230 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 64-bit processor
- G6200 GPU
- 64 GB of internal memory and expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- 3 GB of RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop or Windows 10 OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 4200 mAh removable battery
Elephone Vowney has 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS display with 535 ppi pixel density. This device is powered by Octa-Core 2.2 GHz MediaTek MT6795 64-bit processor along with G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal storage is 64GB, which is expandable up to 64 GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop or Windows 10 out of the box.
The rear camera is a 20.7MP with dual LED flash and Sony Exmor IMX230 sensor which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 8 MP to take selfies and video calling purpose. It has Dual SIM(dual standby) capability along with 4G LTE (800/1800/2100/2600 MHz), 3G HSPA+ (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS/A-GPS connectivities. It has also got 4200mAh battery and another 3800 mAh battery inside the box. It also features a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device.
Elephone Vowney comes in Grey, White and Gold colors and priced Rs. 19,835 approx (US $299.99). The expected sale will start on September 30.