CREO has launched its flagship smartphone Mark 1 today at an event. The smartphone come with a metal body with 5.5-inch QHD display and Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 processor. The smartphone also comes with its Android based Fuel OS custom Rom which offers a lot of new features like lock screen gestures, smart inbox for messages, smart call forwarding, important Sense, Echo and Retriever features and more.
CREO Mark 1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display along with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 1.95GHz Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- 3GB RAM
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Fuel OS
- 21-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 86-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging support
CREO Mark 1 comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display along with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.95GHz Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor along with 3GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box with Fuel OS on the top of it.
The primary camera is a 21-megapixel shooter with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video recording support. It can also record 120fps slow motion videos at 1080p. On the front there is a 8MP camera with 86-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture which can also record videos at 1080p.
As connectivity options, The device comes with 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It has a 3100mAh battery with fast charging support.