Coolpad has launched its new budget series smartphone Mega 3 with Triple SIM support along with Note 3S. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Mega 3
- 5.5-inch HD display
- Quad-core 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on CoolUI 8.0
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-degree field of view
- Triple SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- 3050mAh removable battery
Coolpad Mega 3 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display. It is powered by Quad-core 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal storage has a 16GB space which can be expanded up to 64GB with microSD. Out of the box, this device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on CoolUI 8.0.
The primary rear camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is also an 8MP shooter with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-degree field of view. This device has also a 3050mAh removable battery.
Coolpad Mega 3 comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999 and will be exclusively available Amazon.in from December 7th. This device comes in Gold, Grey, and White color variants.