Coolpad has launched its latest dual rear camera smartphone Cool Play 6 at an event in Dubai. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- GPU: Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Journey UI, upgradable to Android 8.0
- Primary Cameras: 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Secondary Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
Coolpad Cool Play 6 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The device is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor along with 6GB RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. The internal memory is 64GB and it can’t be expanded. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on Journey UI. By the end of the year, it will get Android 8.0 update.
The back cameras are the 13MP + 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. One is the RGB sensor and another is the monochrome sensor which helps in background blurring and taking b&w pictures. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. A Fingerprint sensor is placed at the back beneath the rear cameras. Apart from these, it supports Dual SIM along with 4G VoLTE connectivity. Cool Play 6 comes with a 4000mAh battery under the hood to keep the lights on.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes with a price tag of Rs. 14999 in India and will be available from 4th September on Amazon.in. This device comes in of Black and Gold colour variants.