Coolpad has introduced its latest smartphone Cool M7 at an event in China today. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Cool M7
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with JUI
- Primary Camera: 12MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX362 sensor, dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 79.8-degree lens
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.16 × 74.32 × 6.9mm & Weight: 152g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 3200mAh battery
Coolpad Cool M7 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with 4GB RAM, 64GB onboard storage, and Adreno 506 GPU. Out of the box, it runs on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with JUI on the top of it.
The primary rear camera is a 12MP shooter with f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX362 sensor, dual-tone LED flash. The front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 79.8-degree lens. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the front home button. Apart from that this smartphone supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The handset comes with a 3200mAh battery to keep the lights on.
Coolpad Cool M7 comes with a price tag of 2699 yuan ($404 / Rs. 25,900 approx.) and will be available from 26th August in China. The pre-order has already started on jd.com. The handset comes in Matte Black and Blue color variants.