Coolpad Conjr, the latest smartphone from the company, which was introduced at the CES 2017 last week now expected to launch in India within this month. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Conjr
- 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Cool UI 8.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Coolpad Conjr comes with a 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be expanded with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Cool UI 8.0.
The primary camera of Coolpad Conjr is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. This device has got a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back beneath the rear camera. Coolpad Conjr contains a 2500mAh battery to power up the device.
Coolpad Conjr will be priced at $200 approx. or more. This device comes in Gold and Grey color variants. The device will be available to buy from Amazon.in as all the Coolpad smartphones are being sold by Amazon only in India.