As expected, Coolpad and LeEco has launched their new Cool series smartphone Cool S1. This is the third Cool smartphone from the Cool series. The device comes with some exciting specs. Let’s check out the quick specs sheet.
Cool S1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 Processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal memory
- Android 6.0.1 with EUI 5.8
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Dual Tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, USB Type-C, Harman Kardon earphones
- 4070mAh battery with Qualcomm charge 3.0
Cool S1 comes with a Full HD Display with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 Processor. In terms of RAM and internal storage the device comes in three variants; 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, 6GB RAM+128GB ROM. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 with EUI 5.8 preloaded.
Coming to the Camera specs, Cool S1 have a 16-megapixel rear camera with Dual Tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel shooter to take care of your selfies.
The device has 4G VoLTE support and has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. Under the hood, the device has a 4070mAh battery with Qualcomm charge 3.0 support for fast charging. Inside the box, you can find Harman Kardon earphones.
Coming to the pricing, the 4GB RAM+64GB ROM variant is priced at ¥2499 (₹24,400 approx.), the 6GB RAM+64GB ROM variant is priced at ¥2699 (₹26,356 approx.), and for the 6GB RAM+128GB ROM is priced at ¥3199 (₹31,237 approx.). The device comes in Black and Gold color variants.