Specifications of Asus ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG / Z170MG)
- 7-inch (1024×600) IPS display
- AGC Glass protection
- 1.2GHz Intel Atom x3-C3230 quad-core 64-bit processor/1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor
- GPU Mali-450 MP4 GPU/Mali 400-MP2
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Zen UI based Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:189 x 108 x 8.4 mm
- Weighing around 265 grams
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3450mAh battery
The two variants of Asus ZenPad C 7.0, Z170CG and Z170MG comes with a 7-inch (1024×600) IPS display which has 71% screen-to-body ratio with AGC Glass protection. The Z170CG variant is powered by 1.2GHz Intel Atom x3-C3230 quad-core 64-bit processor along with Mali-450 MP4 GPU while the Z170MG model is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor along with Mali 400-MP2 GPU. The both variants have 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which is expandable with microSD. The two variants runs on Zen UI based Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box.
Both are equipped with a 5MP main shooter and a 0.3MP front-facing shooter for selfies and video calling purposes.
As connectivity options, both variants includes 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It comes with a 3450 mAh battery under the hood.
The Asus ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG) is priced at Rs. 8,999 and available in Obsidian Black, Glamour Red and Aurora Metallic color variants. This variant can be ordered on Flipkart. The ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170MG) is priced at Rs. 7,999 and available in Obsidian Black and Pearl White color variants. This variant is available on Snapdeal.