Asus has announced its latest Zenfone 5 at this MWC 2018 in Barcelona. Let’s check out the specifications of the device.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass Super IPS display, 2246 × 1080 pixels
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Chipset: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 8MP camera dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, Pro mode with RAW support
- Front-facing Camera: 8MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor
- Other Features: Dual speakers, Smart AMP, Hi-Res Audio, DTS Headphone, dual microphones
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging and AI charging
ASUS Zenfone 5 Pricing
ASUS Zenfone 5 will be available from April but the price is not revealed yet. This device comes in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver colors.