Alcatel has announced its new Idol series smartphone Alcatel Idol 4 with immersive 360-degree viewing and gaming. Lets check out the specifications of Alcatel Idol 4.
Specifications of Alcatel Idol 4
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LTPS display
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.7GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, USB OTG
- Dual stereo speakers
- 2610mAh battery with fast charging
Alcatel Idol 4 has a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS LTPS display and Precog UI (Touchless control). The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 512GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 8 MP with LED flash to take selfies and video calling. It supports Dual stereo speakers with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), NFC, USB OTG connectivities. The device has a 2610mAh battery with fast charging capability.
Alcatel Idol 4 will be available during the MWC from February 22nd to 25th and comes in Gold, Dark Gray, Rose Gold and Metal Silver colors.