As expected, Xiaomi has announced its first ever Dual Camera smartphone along with Mi Notebook Air in China. The device packs 5.5-inch Full HD OLED Display, 4GB of RAM and Dual Rear Cameras. Let’s check out quick specs of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- 5.5-inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek Deca-Core Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD card
- 13-megapixel primary rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel secondary rear camera with Samsung sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Pro features a 5.5-inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by MediaTek Deca-Core Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU. In terms of RAM and internal storage Xiaomi Redmi Pro has three variants 3GB RAM/32GB ROM, 3GB RAM/64GB ROM, 4GB RAM/128GB ROM. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on the top of it.
Now coming to the special feature, Dual Rear cameras. Xiaomi Redmi Pro is the from list of very few new mobiles to integrate the Dual Camera feature. The primary camera is 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and the secondary rear camera is 5MP with Samsung sensor. The secondary rear camera helps to achieve depth of field and real-time blurred background. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter.
The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. On the Home button, the Fingerprint sensor is placed. Under the hood, the device has a 4050mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes in three variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant is priced at 1499 yuan ($224/Rs. 15,100), 3GB RAM with 64GB storage variant is priced at 1699 yuan ($254/Rs. 17,120) and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage variant is priced at 1999 yuan ($299/Rs. 20,160 approx.). The smartphone comes is Gold, Silver and Gray colours and will be available to buy from August 6 in China.