Xiaomi has announced another Redmi 3 variant Redmi 3X in China. The device packs a 5-inch Display, 2GB RAM, 13MP Camera and Snapdragon 430 inside it. Lets check out more specs.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13-megapixe rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video record
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video record
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3X has a 5″ HD IPS display. It has full metal magnesium alloy unibody design. The device is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU and 2GB RAM. There are two variants 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage. The external storage can be upgraded up to 128GB using MicroSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with MIUI 7 on the top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF which can record up to 1080p videos. And the front-facing camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. The front camera can also record 1080p videos.
Redmi 3X comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro+nano/microSD) with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS connectivities. The device has a whopping 4100mAh battery under the hood.
Redmi 3X is priced at 899 yuan (Rs. 9150 approx) and comes in Silver and gold colour variants. They have also launched two variants of Redmi 3S.