Last time the upcoming smartphone from Xiaomi Mi 5s was leaked with the display that supports 3D touch and will have curve edge. Now a full specs sheet of Mi 5s has leaked over Weibo. This specs sheet is for the high-end version of Mi 5s. So there will be other variants as well.
Mi 5s Specifications
- 5.15-inch Display with 3D touch and 650nits brightness
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU clocked at 650MHz
- 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- 16MP Rear Camera with 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 4K videos at 30 fps
- Nano SIM
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3490mAh with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0
According to the leaked details, Xiaomi Mi 5s is going to have a 5.15-inch Display with 3D touch and 650nits brightness. The device will be powered by 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM and Adreno 530 GPU clocked at 650MHz. The device will have whopping 256GB (UFS 2.0) onboard storage.
Coming to the camera part, Xiaomi Mi 5s will have a 16MP rear shooter with 4-axis OIS and PDAF. The camera can shoot up to 4K videos at 30fps.
Mi 5s weighs around 147 g and having dimensions of 144.55mm x 69.2mm x 7.25mm. The device also supports USB Type-C, NFC and Nano SIM. Under the hood, the device will have a 3490mAh with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Still no news regarding the launch date and pricing. We hope the date is not far away.